Jrnowl Terms and Conditions
Last updated on: 2023-05-07
Terms of Service
By accessing and using our application, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our application.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our web application for your own personal or internal business purposes, subject to these terms of service.
2. User Conduct
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via our web application.
You agree not to:
- Use our web application for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature.
- Attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer or gain unauthorized access to our web application, its servers or networks.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our web application.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our web application or its content.
- Harvest or collect information about other users of our web application.
3. Intellectual Property
Our web application and its content, features and functionality are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not use our web application or its content for any purpose not expressly authorized by these terms of service.
5.Disclaimer of Warranties
Our web application is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that our web application will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we make any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or currency of any content or information on our web application.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our web application, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time. Please check these terms of service regularly for updates. Your continued use of our web application following the posting of any changes to these terms of service constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to our web application, without notice or liability, for any reason or no reason at all, including if we believe that you have violated these terms of service.
Collection of your information
See Google's Privacy & Terms information here:
Refund Policy for JRNOWL Credits
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our products and services. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee on all software-as-a-service (SaaS) purchases.
To request a refund, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase date. Please provide your account information and a detailed explanation of why you are requesting a refund. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible.
If your refund request is approved, we will process the refund back to the original payment method used to make the purchase. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear on your account.
Please note that the following conditions apply to our refund policy:
- The 14-day money-back guarantee only applies to new customers who have not previously purchased our SaaS products.
- Refunds will not be provided for any additional services or features purchased after the initial purchase.
- Refunds will not be provided for any partial months of service.
- Refunds will not be provided for any misuse or abuse of our SaaS products.
- Refunds will not be provided for any interruption or downtime of our SaaS products due to circumstances beyond our control.
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com. We are here to help and will do our best to resolve any issues you may have.
If you have any questions about our policies, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org